What Is Tantric Massage?
Tantra massage is given from the heart. In a tantric massage, the entire body gets involved and erogenous zones can also be touched. A tantra massage takes place on the basis of equality and establishes an intimate connection between massage giver and receiver.
Tantric Massage is all about Loving touch
Tantra massage is given from the heart. A lot of touch will take place through the hands (or body to body) it is actually enjoy that touches. The recipient is also present, and gets active and also feels (ultimately) from the heart.
Loaded with attention and presence throughout tantric massage
A tantra massage is a caring touch full of attention and presence. Do not look around or being busy with something else, no, your complete attention is on offering or getting the massage. Tantra massage is not about routine, set patterns are in fact out of the question.
A tantric massage isn't really about an established outcome
A tantric massage will constantly be different. You never ever understand how it will turn out. It is not the strategy or the preferred series of massaging that is very important, it's about exactly what is appropriate/necessary. What/where does the recipient most need at the moment? What benefits her/him? Love knows exactly what to do, love constantly has an appropriate response. Therefore the massage will be exactly that exactly what is needed. Adequate is that the provider is present and keeps tuning into his/her heart, to the frequencies of love. The divine also has its own plan, you cannot "do" it.
Tantric massages therefore typically take a really unexpected course. A tantric massage does not always have to be "fine", ending in happiness.
Ways to get the best from your tantric massage
Always with regard to limits
We knew it for a long period of time, of course, but because the #MeToo revelations, some things have turned up in the world of tantra massage. Masseurs (you do not hear that much about masseuses) who force their own sexual pleasure/lust on "clients". Obviously, this has little to do with tantric massage. The safety of both giver and receiver always need to be ensured. Caring attunement always comes.
Set clear borders ahead of time
Every individual (except when you are enlightened) has his limits. This is human and is also necessary (check out the post on protecting boundaries. So think beforehand (both as provider and receiver) what your limits are. Ensure there is a correct intake, and a good preparation (also with your lover/massage partner). Set clear borders beforehand: about psychological borders, and likewise take care for clearness about physical borders. It is a misconception that a tantric massage should always be naked, nonsense. With clothes on is likewise totally ok (though hard to work with oil then). It is also a misunderstanding that a tantric massage should be focussed on the sexual parts of the body (breasts/sex), rubbish too. Personally, we have actually given/received lots of tantric massages only on the head. Also, in addition, really each cell is sensuous, however you will be surprised.
Tantric massage is an energetic massage
Activate and let flow easily
Triggering and freeing the flow of life energy (prana) is the primary part of tantra massage. In a tantric massage, the whole body participates and erogenous zones can likewise be touched. In tantra massage we play with the activation of basic/ sexual/ psychological/ enthusiastic/ love/ development/ user-friendly energy.
Focused on the natural ecstatic state of being
There is a conversation going on whether tantra massage is part of "real" tantra. Well ... Tantra is a very practical, body-oriented movement, a vision of life aimed at growing in love and consciousness. As far as we are concerned, tantra massage is one of them.
Typically leading to a wonderful physical, mental well-being
This is likewise the case with a tantra massage. A tantra massage is usually good, in some cases scrumptious. We, for that reason, invite you to totally take pleasure in getting ánd offering a tantric massage.
What Tantric massage isn't?
There are numerous types of massage. Of course, all massages have particular practices and strategies in common. There is a huge distinction with e.g.:
* Relaxation massage (aimed at relaxation).
* Sports massage (focused on the muscles).
* Erotic massage (focused on pleasure fulfillment).
* (Body) therapy (aimed at healing).
Relaxation is a fundamental part of tantric massage, however of a totally different order than relaxation massage Why? Well because you are actually very energetic during/after the massage. You do not drop off to sleep (unless you are extremely worn out), you are extremely alert and conscious! A tantra massage is NOT an erotic massage either. If it gets stuck in sexual research study or sexual complete satisfaction, we would call it different. Tantra massage is certainly not a treatment! It's a kind of fashion nowadays to see tantra massage as a therapy, but treatment is a profession apart. Tantra massage definitely has healing impacts, however that is not an end in itself.
The fundamentals of tantric massage.
For an in-depth explanation, see the article on the fundamentals of tantric massage. In summary, the following basics stand out:
Tantra massage ideas-- before you begin
* Develop a warm, confutable tantric massage space (this can be done easily on both an infall massage or an outcall massage).
* Offer great conditions (physically, however likewise psychologically).
* Make clear contracts!
* start by getting naked together.
Tantric massage ideas-- throughout the massage.
* Start, stay, end linked to each other.
* Constantly keep your attention on the massage.
* Make sure your massage is demand free, don't press or force anything.
* Open your own heart, and open the heart of the receiver.
* Activate (sexual) energy and distribute it throughout the entire body.
* Do not just utilize your hands. Discover the body to body massage.
* Occasionally ... not do anything at all! Be 1000% present. Enjoy!
* Use your senses.
* Give feedback (pleasure sounds?).
* Build in integration (rest) moments.
A tantra massage is not a work job, so as a giver you can likewise enjoy yourself, still the core is that you are there for the see here recipient. Once again, do not attempt to impose anything (your own goal/body/needs/ sexuality) on the receiver! You may not be waiting for an emotional cry, but a tantric massage has no objective.
Tantra massage tips-- after the massage.
* Take sufficient time to procedure, to let the massage settle.
* Require time to exchange your experiences.
* Recognize that a tantric massage can have an effect for days. Be careful/alert.
* Do not instantly go "full-on". Take your time and rest after the massage.
10 important tantra massage pointers (insights/rules).
* Do not work to a goal. We get asked all the time, it this a happy ending massage? Yes it can be, it generally is however there is no pressure for you to perform, this has to do with letting that energy flow.
* Regard borders, set clear borders ahead of time. Our masseuses are mostly really open minded - they are naturally because of the nature of their work however they are masseuses - not escorts.
* Keep the wishes of the recipient in mind, of course. Know that it can turn out differently.
* It is constantly an energetic massage. Start with the heart.
* Activate sexual energy. Energize the entire body. Being aroused is normal and desirable.
* Self-love and awareness (at the recipient) are extremely important! A lot can turn up.
* Be alert to restored freezing moments. Avoid limitations from being crossed once again.
* Action by step ending up being freer ... Growing trust ... fine. Beware: no sex! Practice makes best. Delighting in the renewed balance and connection between sex and heart.
* Give feedback (e.g. enjoyment noises) and supply combination minutes (just not doing anything).
* Tantra massage is more than sexual fulfillment, still: can Yoni or Lingam massage happen?
Do not release, however recharge.
This is how you experience heart orgasm and body orgasm.
By this we indicate do not rush to the weather ending, hold it, be in the moment, let that sexual energy construct and flood your whole body.
Possible effects of tantric massage.
Provides peace and relaxation.
Tantric massage is a massage that gets you from your head. A massage that brings peace and relaxation to your body. You will be calm and unwinded (but you will not go to sleep). During/after the massage it becomes peaceful in your head (in some cases entirely empty).
Brings your life energy into movement.
Tantrix massage brings you the experience of incredibly streaming life energy. Your body armor ends up being softer, thinner and even vanishes. The tantric touch is healthy, massage has a possible recovery result. It is possible that clogs, psychological injuries concern the surface area. There may be an emotional release, including physical reactions such as shaking, sobbing, shocks. Although tantra massage is not the exact same as healing, this release might recover some blockades.
Makes you soft and loving.
Tantra massage opens your body and your heart. You end up being more loving, you learn what it resembles to like yourself. You experience that everything, including your sexuality, can be there, without judgment. And that offers a splendidly liberating and deeply pleased feeling.
Is taking pleasure in.
You will feel comfortable in your body. The combination of relaxation and a lot of energy implies that you can enjoy yourself, your body, your energies. With the love improvement, you may end up being not only happy but even euphoric. A delighted state of being is possible. The more you give up, the much better you will feel.
Simply put, tantric massage is ...
* A loving touch.
* Full of attention and presence.
* The whole body takes part.
* Energetic massage, consisting of sexual energy.
* Without standard type, without predefined result.
* With respect to (shared) limits.
* Establishes a (heart) connection in between the giver and receiver.
* Focused on the natural, delighted state of being of the recipient.
* Normally resulting in a terrific physical, mental wellness (of both).